Shift4 Payments Inc. Class A Shares Close in on 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.3% below its 52-week high of $72.72, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Dec 24, 2020 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 64.4% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Industrials industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Shift4 Payments Inc. Class A||-0.1||114.0||114.0||-0.2||128.6|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.2||8.2||8.3||-0.4||64.6|
|S&P 500 Index||0.4||16.8||17.0||-0.7||67.2|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's price-earnings ratio is the same as its average peer.
- The company's performance over the last 1 year beats its average peer by -4675.8%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Shift4 Payments Inc. Class A||FOUR||0||114.0||114.0||-0.2||128.6|
|Wilhelmina International Inc.||WHLM||0||1.2||-0.6|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?