Cassava Sciences Inc Shares Close the Day 13.5% Lower - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 13.5% lower than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Apr 08, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $44.73 and as low as $35.75 this week.
- Shares closed 7e+1% below its 52-week high and 2e+3% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 34.5% lower than the 10-day average and 69.9% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 2.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price lags the performance of its peers in the Health Care industry sector today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Cassava Sciences Inc||-13.5||509.5||764.2|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.1||10.9||45.2||-0.2||50.6|
|S&P 500 Index||0.0||10.5||50.3||-0.3||53.5|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 949.5%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 810.1%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Cassava Sciences Inc||SAVA||0||509.5||764.2|
|Ocular Therapeutix Inc||OCUL||0||-20.2||204.6||-32.1||246.6|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?