Pacific Biosciences of California Inc. Shares Close the Day 14.7% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 14.7% higher than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Mar 08, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $34.07 and as low as $24.76 this week.
- Shares closed 4e+1% below its 52-week high and 1e+3% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 20.2% lower than the 10-day average and 20.9% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.4.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Health Care industry sector today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Pacific Biosciences of California Inc.||14.7||21.0||781.5|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.1||4.3||25.5||-0.7||78.6|
|S&P 500 Index||1.4||2.1||30.7||-2.1||79.0|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 926.1%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 1350.2%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Pacific Biosciences of California Inc.||PACB||0||21.0||781.5|
|Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.||TMO||27.2||-5.6||41.7||-15.5||80.1|
|General Electric Company||GE||23.5||29.7||71.3||-2.3||158.3|
|NanoString Technologies Inc.||NSTG||0||-9.8||92.2|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?