SunLink Health Systems Inc. Shares Close the Day 11.3% Lower - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 11.3% lower than yesterday, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Mar 23, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $3.98 and as low as $2.67 this week.
- Shares closed 6e+1% below its 52-week high and 3e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 98.0% lower than the 10-day average and 94.2% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.2.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price lags the performance of its peers in the Health Care industry sector today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|SunLink Health Systems Inc.||-11.3||110.2||184.3||-61.0||378.4|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-1.0||7.5||73.9||-1.8||69.6|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.8||5.3||74.3||-1.2||70.3|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 388.9%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -6.7%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|SunLink Health Systems Inc.||SSY||0||110.2||184.3||-61.0||378.4|
|HCA Healthcare Inc||HCA||16.5||12.0||134.2||-3.6||134.9|
|Universal Health Services Inc. Class B||UHS||12.0||-3.3||85.2||-4.9||79.2|
|Tenet Healthcare Corporation||THC||13.4||26.4||262.2||-8.3||354.8|
|Community Health Systems Inc.||CYH||2.9||55.0||308.5||-9.5||389.8|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?