Principal Maritime Tankers Corp Shares Close in on 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 0.4% below its 52-week high of $30.40, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
May 28, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 86.5% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.4.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Principal Maritime Tankers Corp||-0.1||6.4||14.3||0.0||16.7|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.3||13.8||38.6||-1.1||41.8|
|S&P 500 Index||0.2||12.7||40.2||-0.4||44.2|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Principal Maritime Tankers Corp||PMAR||0||6.4||14.3||0||16.7|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?