Natural Order Acquisition Corp Shares Approach 52-Week Low - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.6% above its 52-week low of $9.72, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
May 11, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 10.5% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Natural Order Acquisition Corp||3.4||-3.6||-3.6||-16.2||1.7|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||1.3||10.4||43.9||-4.2||50.2|
|S&P 500 Index||1.2||8.8||43.7||-3.7||51.5|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -116.2%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -105.1%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Natural Order Acquisition Corp||NOAC||0||-3.6||-3.6||-16.2||1.7|
|Oxford Lane Capital Corp||OXLC||0||29.9||167.2||-6.0||219.9|
|Oxford Square Capital Corp||OXSQ||2.3||61.7||113.6||-7.5||145.6|
|OTR Acquisition Corp - Class A||OTRA||0||-2.7||0||-4.6||2.8|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?