Ibere Pharmaceuticals - Class A Shares Close in on 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.7% below its 52-week high of $9.92, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
May 13, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 81.0% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger band, indicating it may be overbought.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Ibere Pharmaceuticals - Class A||1.3||1.0||1.0||-2.2||0.5|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.7||12.9||47.6||-2.1||44.6|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.9||11.5||47.5||-1.7||44.7|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Ibere Pharmaceuticals - Class A||IBER||0||1.0||1.0||-2.2||0.5|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?