Reviva Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc. Shares Close the Day 101.4% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 101.4% higher than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Apr 26, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $4.34 and as low as $4.01 this week.
- Shares closed 4e+1% below its 52-week high and 1e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 63.8% higher than the 10-day average and 8.5% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Reviva Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc.||101.4||-50.6||-59.3|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.2||11.7||45.7||-0.4||52.4|
|S&P 500 Index||0.2||11.8||51.7||-0.2||55.4|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by 120.6%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -2419.3%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Reviva Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc.||RVPH||0||-50.6||-59.3|
|ORIC Pharmaceuticals Inc||ORIC||0||-27.8||-5.1||-43.3||24.3|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?