Everi Holdings Inc Shares Near 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.5% below its 52-week high of $22.93, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Jun 04, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 31.5% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 2.2.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Fundamentals & Catalysts
- Over the past 12 months the company generated $162 million in earnings before interest and taxes from $409 million in revenue. It currently holds $335 million in cash and $356 million in debt.
- Its forward price-to-earnings (P/E) ratio of 0 is higher than its current P/E ratio of -41.74, implying that analysts are expecting a decrease in earnings.
- The company's price/earnings-to-growth ratio (PEG Ratio), a widely used indicator of a stock's true value while also factoring in expected earnings growth, currently stands at 0.03. A fairly valued company should have a PEG ratio of 1.0. When a company's PEG exceeds 1.0, it's considered overvalued while a stock with a PEG of less than 1.0 is considered undervalued.
- The company's debt-to-equity ratio, which measures the extent to which it finances its operations through debt, currently stands at 87.83 which means it currently has $87.83 of debt for every $1 of equity. Generally speaking, a debt to equity ratio below 1.0 is seen as relatively safe, while ratios of 2.0 or higher would be considered risky. Some industries are known for having much higher debt to equity ratios than others.
- The company's price-to-book ratio, which measures the market's valuation of a company relative to its book value, currently stands at 104.20. This means that the stock is trading at a premium of 104 times relative to the company's book value which reflects the total value of a company's assets that shareholders of that company would receive if the company were to be liquidated.
- The company's price-to-sales ratio, which shows how much the market values every dollar of the company's sales, currently stands at 4.46.
- The company's enterprise value-to-revenue multiple, which is often used to determine a company's valuation in the case of a potential acquisition, currently stands at 6.40.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Communication Services industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Everi Holdings Inc||2.3||63.6||241.2||-2.8||398.7|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.5||14.5||34.7||-0.9||42.1|
|S&P 500 Index||0.9||13.4||37.9||-0.5||44.1|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 1.0%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -47.1%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Everi Holdings Inc||EVRI||-41.7||63.6||241.2||-2.8||398.7|
|Mercury Systems Inc||MRCY||52.2||-24.7||-23.9||-28.9||26.0|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?