AYRO Inc Shares Close the Day 12.1% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 12.1% higher than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
May 11, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $4.68 and as low as $3.77 this week.
- Shares closed 6e+1% below its 52-week high and 5e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 26.4% higher than the 10-day average and 22.3% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 2.3.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
- The stock closed at 4.0% higher than its 5-day moving average, 10.6% lower than its 20-day moving average, and 32.5% lower than its 90-day moving average.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Industrials industry sector today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||1.1||13.1||48.3||-2.5||43.9|
|S&P 500 Index||1.5||11.8||48.5||-2.3||43.8|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by 93.4%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 378.1%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Federal Signal Corp.||FSS||27.5||29.6||66.7||-1.7||59.1|
|Workhorse Group Inc||WKHS||0||-59.0||222.7||-82.3||211.1|
|Kandi Technologies Group Inc||KNDI||-24.4||-28.7||67.3||-73.4||60.3|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?