Oxford Lane Capital Corp Shares Approach 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 0.8% below its 52-week high of $7.88, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Jun 04, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 126.9% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.8.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Oxford Lane Capital Corp||0.4||52.3||132.1||0.0||155.8|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.5||14.5||34.7||-0.9||42.1|
|S&P 500 Index||0.9||13.4||37.9||-0.5||44.1|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 1637.3%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 1285.7%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Oxford Lane Capital Corp||OXLC||0||52.3||132.1||0||155.8|
|Orchid Island Capital Inc||ORC||8.1||12.0||38.1||-9.1||48.8|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?