Apollo Strategic Growth Capital - Class A Shares Close in on 52-Week Low - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.3% above its 52-week low of $9.64, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
May 21, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 73.3% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
- The stock closed at 0.1% higher than its 5-day moving average, 0.9% lower than its 20-day moving average, and 4.6% lower than its 90-day moving average.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Apollo Strategic Growth Capital - Class A||0.2||-6.1||1.2||-14.6||0.9|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.4||12.6||42.4||-2.3||40.1|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.1||11.3||43.0||-1.4||43.3|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -125.8%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -98.2%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Apollo Strategic Growth Capital - Class A||APSG||0||-6.1||1.2||-14.6||0.9|
|Oxford Lane Capital Corp||OXLC||0||32.2||167.0||-4.2||168.8|
|Oxford Square Capital Corp||OXSQ||2.3||66.3||117.4||-4.4||133.5|
|OTR Acquisition Corp - Class A||OTRA||0||-3.1||-0.4||-4.8||2.6|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?