BIT Mining Ltd - ADR Shares Close the Week 34.5% Lower - Weekly Wrap
The company saw its shares close the week 34.5% lower than last week, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Jul 17, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $6.20 and as low as $4.43 this week.
- Shares closed 87.3% below its 52-week high and 77.7% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 56.7% higher than the 10-day average and 54.3% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|BIT Mining Ltd - ADR||-10.3||-50.4||32.3||-86.1||94.4|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.9||14.4||32.1||-0.0||37.4|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.8||16.1||36.5||-0.4||38.6|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?