Axcella Health Inc Shares Fall 0.6% Below Previous 52-Week Low - Market Mover
The shares fell 0.6% lower than its previous 52-week low of $3.10, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
May 21, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 52.9% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.1.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Health Care industry sector , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Axcella Health Inc||-2.2||-39.3||-49.2||-53.9||1.6|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.2||13.2||43.2||-1.6||41.1|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.2||12.5||44.2||-0.6||44.5|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by 61.8%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by 665.1%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Axcella Health Inc||AXLA||0||-39.3||-49.2||-53.9||1.6|
|ORIC Pharmaceuticals Inc||ORIC||0||-33.1||-19.6||-43.6||23.8|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?