FVCBankcorp Inc. Shares Close the Day 12.0% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 12.0% higher than yesterday, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Mar 03, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $17.98 and as low as $15.50 this week.
- Shares closed 2% below its 52-week high and 9e+1% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 3.3% lower than the 10-day average and 14.5% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.5.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Financials industry sector today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-1.1||2.6||23.2||-2.1||75.0|
|S&P 500 Index||-1.2||2.0||29.4||-3.3||76.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -42.9%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -78.0%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|NBT Bancorp Inc.||NBTB||16.5||17.9||12.1||-2.3||47.6|
|National Bank Holdings Corporation Class A||NBHC||13.7||21.4||32.1||-2.8||100.6|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?