Forum Merger IV Corp - Class A Shares Fall 0.5% Below Previous 52-Week Low - Market Mover
The shares fell 0.5% lower than its previous 52-week low of $9.78, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Jun 07, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 67.2% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger band, indicating it may be overbought.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Forum Merger IV Corp - Class A||-0.7||0.2||0.2||-0.8||-0.5|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.4||14.0||27.8||-1.1||41.9|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.1||13.3||32.8||-0.0||44.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Forum Merger IV Corp - Class A||FMIV||0||0.2||0.2||-0.8||-0.5|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?