Shockwave Medical Inc. Shares Close the Week 24.8% Higher - Weekly Wrap
The company saw its shares close the week 24.8% higher than last week, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Mar 12, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $116.62 and as low as $94.00 this week.
- Trading volume this week was 12.2% lower than the 10-day average and 27.9% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.5.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Health Care industry sector this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Shockwave Medical Inc.||0.3||11.6||281.3|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.5||8.2||45.2||-0.3||84.0|
|S&P 500 Index||0.6||6.0||49.9||-0.6||83.0|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -32.6%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 170.4%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Shockwave Medical Inc.||SWAV||0||11.6||281.3|
|Inari Medical Inc.||NARI||0||31.2||169.3|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?