Apollo Strategic Growth Capital II - Class A Shares Approach 52-Week Low - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.3% above its 52-week low of $9.70, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
May 21, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 96.1% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Apollo Strategic Growth Capital II - Class A||0.1||-0.2||-0.2||-2.3||1.2|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.2||13.0||42.9||-1.6||41.1|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.2||12.2||43.8||-0.6||43.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -100.9%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -100.3%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Apollo Strategic Growth Capital II - Class A||APGB||0||-0.2||-0.2||-2.3||1.2|
|Oxford Lane Capital Corp||OXLC||0||32.0||164.8||-4.9||166.8|
|Oxford Square Capital Corp||OXSQ||2.3||63.9||111.8||-5.2||131.6|
|OTR Acquisition Corp - Class A||OTRA||0||-2.1||0.6||-4.8||2.6|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?