Synthetic Biologics Inc. Shares Close the Day 12.7% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 12.7% higher than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
May 07, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $0.60 and as low as $0.46 this week.
- Shares closed 7e+1% below its 52-week high and 1e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 45.1% higher than the 10-day average and 41.3% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.9.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Health Care industry sector today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Synthetic Biologics Inc.||12.7||20.1||38.7||-72.4||86.1|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.7||13.5||48.7||-0.1||54.2|
|S&P 500 Index||0.7||12.5||49.8||-0.2||56.3|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 195.3%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 622.7%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Synthetic Biologics Inc.||SYN||0||20.1||38.7||-72.4||86.1|
|Merck & Co Inc||MRK||27.8||-4.1||4.1||-8.9||9.8|
|Astrazeneca plc - ADR||AZN||56.6||9.0||1.7|
|Teva- Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. - ADR||TEVA||-2.8||6.6||-1.8||-22.7||21.8|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?