Flywire Corp Shares Close the Day 12.7% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 12.7% higher than yesterday, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
May 13, 2022 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $25.17 and as low as $16.30 this week.
- Shares closed 64.8% below its 52-week high and 23.8% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 115.4% higher than the 10-day average and 268.4% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
- The stock closed at 0.3% lower than its 5-day moving average, 26.7% lower than its 20-day moving average, and 28.6% lower than its 90-day moving average.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||1.4||-10.9||-3.7||-12.9||2.5|
|S&P 500 Index||2.4||-15.2||-0.8||-17.1||3.0|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by 78.0%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by 3.4%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|PagSeguro Digital Ltd - Class A||PAGS||9.9||-61.0||-74.2||-82.9||10.6|
|Oneconnect Financial Technology Co Ltd - ADR||OCFT||0||-44.5||-90.3||-93.1||37.0|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?