Arconic Corporation Shares Close the Week 20.4% Higher - Weekly Wrap
The company saw its shares close the week 20.4% higher than last week, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Apr 30, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $35.00 and as low as $28.52 this week.
- Trading volume this week was 53.8% higher than the 10-day average and 110.4% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.9.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Materials industry sector this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.1||12.2||46.7||-0.7||51.9|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.6||12.2||50.3||-1.1||54.8|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 163.7%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 209.0%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Reynolds Consumer Products Inc||REYN||0||2.4||-8.6|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?