IsoRay Inc. Shares Close the Day 14.2% Lower - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 14.2% lower than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Mar 03, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $1.62 and as low as $1.18 this week.
- Shares closed 6e+1% below its 52-week high and 2e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 50.6% lower than the 10-day average and 68.5% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.4.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price lags the performance of its peers in the Health Care industry sector today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.4||2.6||23.2||-1.9||75.5|
|S&P 500 Index||-1.3||2.0||29.4||-2.1||79.0|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 820.7%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 7.4%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|General Electric Company||GE||22.5||24.4||24.2||-3.8||139.7|
|Varian Medical Systems Inc.||VAR||58.2||0.5||40.2||-0.4||96.2|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?