Nuveen Short Duration Credit Opportunities Fund Shares Climb 0.6% Past Previous 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares rose 0.6% higher than its previous 52-week high of $14.49, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
May 11, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 41.4% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.3.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Nuveen Short Duration Credit Opportunities Fund||0.6||11.7||38.8||0.1||42.7|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-2.0||10.4||43.9||-2.7||52.6|
|S&P 500 Index||-2.1||8.8||43.7||-2.7||53.1|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Nuveen Short Duration Credit Opportunities Fund||JSD||0||11.7||38.8||0.1||42.7|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?