Rosecliff Acquisition Corp I - Class A Shares Near 52-Week Low - Market Mover
The shares closed 0.4% above its 52-week low of $9.66, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Apr 28, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 93.2% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger band, indicating it may be overbought.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Rosecliff Acquisition Corp I - Class A||-0.5||0.5||0.5|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.7||11.2||43.1||-0.7||51.8|
|S&P 500 Index||0.6||12.0||48.4||0.3||56.5|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -89.7%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -98.7%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Rosecliff Acquisition Corp I - Class A||RCLF||0||0.5||0.5|
|Marquee Raine Acquisition Corp - Class A||MRAC||0||-8.3||-8.3|
|NightDragon Acquisition Corp - Units (1 Ord Share Class A & 1/5 War)||NDACU||0||-0.8||-0.8|
|Nebula Caravel Acquisition Corp - Class A||NEBC||0||-9.0||-9.0|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?