Enterprise Bancorp, Inc. Shares Near 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 0.4% below its 52-week high of $35.00, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Apr 28, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 14.4% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.3.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Financials industry sector , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Enterprise Bancorp, Inc.||0.8||36.2||47.4||-0.2||85.3|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.7||11.2||43.1||-0.7||51.8|
|S&P 500 Index||0.6||12.0||48.4||0.3||56.5|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 8.7%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -19.2%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Enterprise Bancorp, Inc.||EBTC||0||36.2||47.4||-0.2||85.3|
|Webster Financial Corp.||WBS||23.2||29.6||110.8||-13.4||189.5|
|Independent Bank Corp.||INDB||22.9||15.9||19.0||-14.9||73.6|
|Boston Private Financial Holdings Inc||BPFH||26.7||75.7||90.8||-2.9||203.5|
|Brookline Bancorp, Inc.||BRKL||25.5||30.3||42.8||-4.1||99.7|
|Washington Trust Bancorp, Inc.||WASH||12.8||15.9||53.9||-5.1||102.7|
|Camden National Corp.||CAC||11.9||33.8||52.5||-3.8||91.1|
|Century Bancorp, Inc. - Class A||CNBKA||9.9||47.9||54.4||-5.7||98.7|
|Union Bankshares, Inc.||UNB||0||32.7||46.0||-1.8||106.9|
|Salisbury Bancorp, Inc.||SAL||0||23.5||43.3||-12.7||53.0|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?