Blackstone Group Inc (The) - Class A Shares Approach 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 0.4% below its 52-week high of $93.00, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
May 28, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 36.5% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Financials industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Blackstone Group Inc (The) - Class A||0.6||46.3||69.6||-0.4||94.1|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.3||13.8||38.6||-1.1||41.8|
|S&P 500 Index||0.2||12.7||40.2||-0.4||44.2|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 42.0%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -36.2%
- The company's price-to-earnings ratio, which relates a company's share price to its earnings per share, is 62.1% higher than the average peer.
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Blackstone Group Inc (The) - Class A||BX||16.4||46.3||69.6||-0.4||94.1|
|KKR & Co. Inc.||KKR||6.7||38.3||103.3||-5.3||104.4|
|Evercore Inc - Class A||EVR||12.9||34.3||171.4||-1.8||185.6|
|Lazard Ltd. - Class A||LAZ||12.7||13.9||84.4||-2.3||83.1|
|Greenhill & Co Inc||GHL||8.3||43.9||77.6||-13.9||96.3|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?