BlackRock Income Trust Inc Shares Approach 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.9% below its 52-week high of $6.31, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
May 11, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 184.4% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
- The stock closed at 0.0% lower than its 5-day moving average, 0.6% higher than its 20-day moving average, and 1.3% higher than its 90-day moving average.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|BlackRock Income Trust Inc||-1.4||4.3||9.4||-1.0||10.4|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||1.1||13.1||48.3||-2.5||43.9|
|S&P 500 Index||1.5||11.8||48.5||-2.3||43.8|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|BlackRock Income Trust Inc||BKT||0||4.3||9.4||-1.0||10.4|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?