Iteris Inc. Shares Close the Day 12.7% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 12.7% higher than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Apr 23, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $6.85 and as low as $6.02 this week.
- Shares closed 2% below its 52-week high and 1e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 65.7% higher than the 10-day average and 9.6% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.6.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Information Technology industry sector today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.2||11.9||47.7||-0.4||52.4|
|S&P 500 Index||0.2||11.8||51.7||-0.2||55.4|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 78.5%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -42.1%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Vocera Communication Inc||VCRA||-140.7||-4.2||121.1||-28.1||127.2|
|UTStarcom Holdings Corp||UTSI||-2.0||-2.2||-31.5||-46.9||64.2|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?