American Well Corporation - Class A Shares Close the Day 16.5% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 16.5% higher than yesterday, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
May 13, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $13.83 and as low as $9.69 this week.
- Shares closed 7e+1% below its 52-week high and 2e+1% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 158.7% higher than the 10-day average and 257.5% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|American Well Corporation - Class A||16.5||-53.8||-49.2||-76.5||6.2|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||1.1||13.1||48.3||-2.5||43.9|
|S&P 500 Index||1.5||11.8||48.5||-2.3||43.8|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by 747.7%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -752.0%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|American Well Corporation - Class A||AMWL||0||-53.8||-49.2||-76.5||6.2|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?