DoubleLine Opportunistic Credit Fund Shares Close in on 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 0.4% below its 52-week high of $20.28, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Apr 06, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 35.6% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.3.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|DoubleLine Opportunistic Credit Fund||0.5||3.9||27.9||-0.5||28.0|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.2||10.1||45.9||-0.6||49.2|
|S&P 500 Index||0.5||9.6||51.5||-0.2||52.7|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?