Color Star Technology Co Ltd Shares Close the Week 24.8% Lower - Weekly Wrap
The company saw its shares close the week 24.8% lower than last week, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Apr 09, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $1.76 and as low as $1.22 this week.
- Shares closed 5e+1% below its 52-week high and 3e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 38.4% lower than the 10-day average and 85.5% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at -0.2.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
- The stock closed at 14.8% lower than its 5-day moving average, 5.2% lower than its 20-day moving average, and 37.9% higher than its 90-day moving average.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Color Star Technology Co Ltd||-10.1||76.1||222.2||-46.1||362.6|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.8||11.0||45.3||-0.7||49.9|
|S&P 500 Index||0.7||10.4||50.3||-0.8||52.9|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?