China Life Insurance Co - ADR Shares Approach 52-Week Low - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.6% above its 52-week low of $6.93, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
May 12, 2022 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 61.7% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.5.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|China Life Insurance Co - ADR||-3.1||-14.5||-30.0||-34.3||2.3|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.3||-12.1||-3.8||-12.9||2.5|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.1||-17.1||-2.0||-17.1||3.0|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by 445.4%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by 205.0%
- The company's price-to-earnings ratio, which relates a company's share price to its earnings per share, is -21.4% lower than the average peer.
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|China Life Insurance Co - ADR||LFC||1.3||-14.5||-30.0||-34.3||2.3|
|Prudential plc - ADR||PUK||-15.3||-33.3||-45.0||-47.0||3.8|
|CNO Financial Group Inc||CNO||5.7||-15.9||-22.5||-26.2||3.4|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?