Hawaiian Electric Industries Inc. Shares Near 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.3% below its 52-week high of $44.98, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Mar 25, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 16.0% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.8.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Utilities industry sector , lags it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Hawaiian Electric Industries Inc.||3.7||26.7||10.4||-4.7||37.1|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||1.4||8.6||55.8||-1.4||61.3|
|S&P 500 Index||1.6||6.3||58.8||-1.5||62.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 381.8%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -60.1%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Hawaiian Electric Industries Inc.||HE||0||26.7||10.4||-4.7||37.1|
|Xcel Energy Inc.||XEL||24.2||0.2||15.9||-12.7||20.6|
|Pinnacle West Capital Corporation||PNW||16.4||1.4||7.6||-11.7||24.2|
|Portland General Electric Company||POR||27.4||11.9||2.3||-7.9||52.5|
|PNM Resources Inc.||PNM||11.1||1.9||27.4||-1.1||46.3|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?