Full Truck Alliance Co Ltd - ADR Shares Close the Day 11.9% Lower - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 11.9% lower than yesterday, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Jun 13, 2022 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $9.02 and as low as $7.01 this week.
- Shares closed 69.1% below its 52-week high and 71.1% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 17.1% lower than the 10-day average and 59.2% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Full Truck Alliance Co Ltd - ADR||-11.9||-4.4||-62.8||-66.1||87.4|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-2.8||-12.8||-7.3||-16.2||0.4|
|S&P 500 Index||-3.8||-17.7||-6.9||-20.6||-0.1|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by 29.7%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -2916.3%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Full Truck Alliance Co Ltd - ADR||YMM||0||-4.4||-62.8||-66.1||87.4|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?