Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment Inc - Class A Shares Close the Day 12.2% Lower - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 12.2% lower than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Jun 13, 2022 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $9.68 and as low as $6.41 this week.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.2.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price lags the performance of its peers in the Communication Services industry sector today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment Inc - Class A||-12.2||0.0||0.0||Infinity||Infinity|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-2.8||-12.8||-7.3||-16.2||0.4|
|S&P 500 Index||-3.8||-17.7||-6.9||-20.6||-0.1|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -100.0%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -100.0%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment Inc - Class A||CSSE||0||0||0||Infinity||Infinity|
|Redbox Entertainment Inc - Class A||RDBX||0||78.1||32.4||-36.3||977.0|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?