CGI Inc - Class A Shares Approach 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 0.7% below its 52-week high of $85.39, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Apr 07, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 13.9% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.9.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Information Technology industry sector , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|CGI Inc - Class A||0.1||6.9||46.0||-0.4||47.4|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.2||10.1||45.9||-0.6||49.2|
|S&P 500 Index||0.5||9.6||51.5||-0.2||52.7|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -3.9%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -10.4%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|CGI Inc - Class A||GIB||0||6.9||46.0||-0.4||47.4|
|Infosys Ltd - ADR||INFY||34.0||14.0||130.3||-0.2||142.3|
|Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. - Class A||CTSH||30.5||-2.0||57.9||-3.6||70.1|
|Wipro Ltd. - ADR||WIT||0||16.9||111.0||-2.4||137.4|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?