Premier Financial Bancorp, Inc. Shares Approach 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.5% below its 52-week high of $19.25, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Apr 08, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 48.4% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.1.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Financials industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Premier Financial Bancorp, Inc.||0.6||52.9||68.5||-2.1||101.9|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.8||11.0||45.3||-0.7||49.9|
|S&P 500 Index||0.7||10.4||50.3||-0.8||52.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 81.3%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 15.7%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Premier Financial Bancorp, Inc.||PFBI||0||52.9||68.5||-2.1||101.9|
|First Citizens Bancshares, Inc (NC) - Class A||FCNCA||15.7||48.6||142.1||-4.7||180.0|
|United Bankshares, Inc.||UBSI||17.4||21.4||52.4||-7.5||91.0|
|Eagle Bancorp Inc (MD)||EGBN||13.2||33.0||66.0||-6.3||121.2|
|City Holding Co.||CHCO||14.6||18.5||20.5||-7.3||58.8|
|First Community Bankshares Inc.||FCBC||14.5||38.3||24.5||-4.8||75.2|
|Southern National Bancorp of Virginia Inc.||SONA||0||25.6||60.9||-8.8||102.3|
|Summit Financial Group Inc||SMMF||0||19.1||47.6||-2.9||104.6|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?