Nu Holdings Ltd Class A Shares Close the Day 13.5% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 13.5% higher than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Jul 20, 2022 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $4.65 and as low as $3.77 this week.
- Shares closed 62.3% below its 52-week high and 41.7% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 14.1% lower than the 10-day average and 22.1% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Nu Holdings Ltd Class A||13.5||-56.6||-60.6||-66.6||25.5|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.2||-11.6||-4.7||-13.0||7.4|
|S&P 500 Index||0.6||-16.8||-6.4||-17.6||8.4|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -1616.1%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -649.6%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Nu Holdings Ltd Class A||NU||0||-56.6||-60.6||-66.6||25.5|
|Dominion Energy Inc||D||27.8||0.6||6.0||-11.6||12.7|
|National Grid Plc - ADR||NGG||0||-4.8||9.6||-14.1||17.9|
|Consolidated Edison, Inc.||ED||21.4||10.0||29.8||-8.9||32.4|
|Alliant Energy Corp.||LNT||21.1||-5.7||1.3|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?