Desktop Metal Inc - Class A Shares Close the Week 25.2% Lower - Weekly Wrap
The company saw its shares close the week 25.2% lower than last week, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Mar 26, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $21.44 and as low as $14.85 this week.
- Shares closed 6e+1% below its 52-week high and 6e+1% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 14.2% higher than the 10-day average and 7.6% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Desktop Metal Inc - Class A||-7.0||-8.8||58.3||-55.5||58.0|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||1.4||8.6||55.8||-1.4||61.3|
|S&P 500 Index||1.6||6.3||58.8||-1.5||62.9|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?