PDS Biotechnology Corp. Shares Close the Week 21.6% Lower - Weekly Wrap
The company saw its shares close the week 21.6% lower than last week, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Mar 26, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $5.48 and as low as $4.00 this week.
- Shares closed 4e+1% below its 52-week high and 6e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 12.5% higher than the 10-day average and 77.3% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.5.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price lags the performance of its peers in the Health Care industry sector this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|PDS Biotechnology Corp.||-5.4||96.7||474.4||-39.2||621.6|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||1.4||8.6||49.8||-1.4||61.3|
|S&P 500 Index||1.6||6.3||54.0||-1.5||62.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 113.6%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 334.3%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|PDS Biotechnology Corp.||PDSB||0||96.7||474.4||-39.2||621.6|
|Ocular Therapeutix Inc||OCUL||0||-18.0||247.7||-24.7||324.4|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?