Big Rock Partners Acquisition Corp Shares Close the Day 11.9% Lower - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 11.9% lower than yesterday, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Mar 30, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $57.00 and as low as $25.55 this week.
- Shares closed 5e+1% below its 52-week high and 2e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 250.1% higher than the 10-day average and 505.1% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price lags the performance of its peers in the Financials industry sector today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Big Rock Partners Acquisition Corp||-11.9||48.4||236.3|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.3||8.7||51.2||-0.4||63.0|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.3||6.2||58.7||-0.6||64.3|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 979.8%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 623.2%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Big Rock Partners Acquisition Corp||BRPA||0||48.4||236.3|
|Orchid Island Capital Inc.||ORC||263.7||17.9||130.7||-2.8||202.6|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?