Delaware Investments Dividend and Income Fund, Inc. Shares Close in on 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 0.6% below its 52-week high of $10.64, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Apr 08, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 32.4% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.9.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
- The stock closed at 0.6% higher than its 5-day moving average, 3.4% higher than its 20-day moving average, and 9.7% higher than its 90-day moving average.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Delaware Investments Dividend and Income Fund, Inc.||0.4||16.5||29.6||0.0||47.4|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.8||11.0||45.3||-0.7||49.9|
|S&P 500 Index||0.7||10.4||50.3||-0.8||52.9|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?