Edgewise Therapeutics Inc Shares Close the Day 13.3% Lower - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 13.3% lower than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Mar 29, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $40.49 and as low as $25.09 this week.
- Shares closed 2e+1% below its 52-week high and 2e+1% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 39.0% lower than the 10-day average and 39.0% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger band, indicating it may be overbought.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Edgewise Therapeutics Inc||-13.3||4.1||4.1|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.3||8.7||51.2||-0.4||63.0|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.3||6.2||58.7||-0.6||64.3|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?