MGE Energy, Inc. Shares Near 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 2.0% below its 52-week high of $73.68, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Apr 07, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 44.0% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.9.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Utilities industry sector , lags it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|MGE Energy, Inc.||1.0||3.7||8.9|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.2||10.1||45.9||-0.6||49.2|
|S&P 500 Index||0.5||9.6||51.5||-0.2||52.7|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -36.4%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -22.2%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|MGE Energy, Inc.||MGEE||0||3.7||8.9|
|American Electric Power Company Inc.||AEP||19.4||4.3||7.0|
|Xcel Energy, Inc.||XEL||24.7||2.3||10.8|
|WEC Energy Group Inc||WEC||24.4||1.7||3.6||-11.0||17.6|
|DTE Energy Co.||DTE||19.1||12.1||34.7||0||52.8|
|CMS Energy Corporation||CMS||23.2||0.1||2.8||-9.2||19.4|
|Alliant Energy Corp.||LNT||22.1||6.0||8.9|
|Otter Tail Corporation||OTTR||19.9||8.9||6.7|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?