Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd Shares Climb 3.4% Past Previous 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares rose 3.4% higher than its previous 52-week high of $14.35, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Mar 17, 2023 by Kwhen Finance Editors
Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd (OR) shares closed 3.4% higher than its previous 52 week high, giving the company a market cap of $2B. The stock is currently up 12.8% year-to-date, up 0.9% over the past 12 months, and up 48.0% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1.9%, and the S&P 500 rose 2.0%.
- Trading volume this week was 2.2% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Materials industry sector , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd||5.8||12.8||0.9||-0.8||55.9|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-1.5||1.1||1.3||-8.1||12.7|
|S&P 500 Index||-1.5||5.7||-5.7||-13.8||13.4|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?