First Financial Northwest Inc. Shares Climb 1.7% Past Previous 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares rose 1.7% higher than its previous 52-week high of $14.65, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Mar 19, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 20.2% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.2.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
- The stock closed at 5.6% higher than its 5-day moving average, 8.9% higher than its 20-day moving average, and 21.6% higher than its 90-day moving average.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Financials industry sector , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|First Financial Northwest Inc.||3.8||27.0||65.3||-1.2||90.1|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-1.0||8.0||68.6||-1.4||83.4|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.5||4.7||66.2||-2.1||80.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 0.5%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -16.3%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|First Financial Northwest Inc.||FFNW||0||27.0||65.3||-1.2||90.1|
|Simply Good Foods Co||SMPL||0||2.9||109.2||-8.3||129.5|
|Washington Federal Inc.||WAFD||17.0||28.9||21.4||-3.0||68.0|
|Banc of California Incorporated||BANC||-929.6||39.4||125.4||-5.3||220.6|
|FS Bancorp Inc.||FSBW||0||29.3||137.2||-3.3||164.2|
|Territorial Bancorp Inc.||TBNK||15.6||24.7||48.0||-5.4||51.4|
|Timberland Bancorp Inc.||TSBK||0||26.0||81.5||-3.3||112.6|
|Riverview Bancorp Inc.||RVSB||0||37.8||52.3||-8.1||93.5|
|Provident Financial Holdings Inc.||PROV||24.2||12.7||22.8||-7.1||49.5|
|Broadway Financial Corporation||BYFC||0||40.0||104.7||-65.4||129.4|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?