Calithera Biosciences Inc Shares Approach 52-Week Low - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.7% above its 52-week low of $2.31, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Apr 08, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 10.1% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.8.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
- The stock closed at 3.4% lower than its 5-day moving average, 9.1% lower than its 20-day moving average, and 31.3% lower than its 90-day moving average.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Health Care industry sector , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Calithera Biosciences Inc||-2.5||-50.9||-60.0||-70.8||3.5|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.8||10.1||45.9||-0.1||49.9|
|S&P 500 Index||0.7||9.6||51.5||-0.0||52.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -236.0%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -480.5%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Calithera Biosciences Inc||CALA||0||-50.9||-60.0||-70.8||3.5|
|Gilead Sciences, Inc.||GILD||665.6||12.9||-9.6||-21.2||16.2|
|CASI Pharmaceuticals Inc||CASI||-5.9||-30.5||8.5||-47.4||40.4|
|Pieris Pharmaceuticals Inc||PIRS||0||11.2||9.9||-21.4||46.7|
|Aeterna Zentaris Inc.||AEZS||0||156.2||54.3||-69.9||275.9|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?