Millicom International Cellular S.A. Shares Fall 3.4% Below Previous 52-Week Low - Market Mover
The shares fell 3.4% lower than its previous 52-week low of $16.05, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Jun 13, 2022 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 53.3% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Communications Services industry sector , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Millicom International Cellular S.A.||-6.6||-41.7||-61.6||-62.9||-0.6|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-2.8||-12.8||-7.3||-16.2||0.4|
|S&P 500 Index||-3.8||-17.7||-6.9||-20.6||-0.1|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -259.7%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by 284.4%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Millicom International Cellular S.A.||TIGO||0||-41.7||-61.6||-62.9||-0.6|
|SK Telecom Co Ltd - ADR||SKM||0||-10.7||-55.8||-56.3||-1.0|
|Spok Holdings Inc||SPOK||-5.1||-18.9||-30.4||-33.9||8.3|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?