Plymouth Industrial Reit Inc Shares Approach 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.4% below its 52-week high of $17.48, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Apr 08, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 98.2% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.3.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Financials industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Plymouth Industrial Reit Inc||-0.9||16.3||60.7||-0.2||74.0|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.8||11.0||45.3||-0.7||49.9|
|S&P 500 Index||0.7||10.4||50.3||-0.8||52.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 22.7%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 191.0%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Plymouth Industrial Reit Inc||PLYM||0||16.3||60.7||-0.2||74.0|
|Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc.||OHI||54.7||5.4||18.4||-1.6||71.9|
|Office Properties Income Trust||OPI||200.6||24.7||4.8||-6.1||61.9|
|One Liberty Properties, Inc.||OLP||19.2||23.1||60.3||-2.0||103.0|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?