Actinium Pharmaceuticals Inc. Shares Approach 52-Week Low - Market Mover
The shares closed 0.9% above its 52-week low of $5.65, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Jan 14, 2022 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 23.2% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.8.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger band, indicating it may be overbought.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Health Care industry sector , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Actinium Pharmaceuticals Inc.||-2.3||-5.2||-32.3||-44.8||0.7|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.5||-0.6||18.2||-1.4||24.0|
|S&P 500 Index||-1.4||-2.2||23.9||-1.6||29.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by -35.2%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by -29.2%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Actinium Pharmaceuticals Inc.||ATNM||0||-5.2||-32.3||-44.8||0.7|
|Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc. - Registered Shares||BMRN||1016.9||-0.2||7.6|
|Amicus Therapeutics Inc||FOLD||-11.6||-14.2||-56.9|
|Genocea Biosciences Inc||GNCA||0||-12.9||-67.1|
|Synthetic Biologics Inc.||SYN||0||-4.5||-66.2||-78.9||1.9|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?